Education is one of our key focus areas. We take great interest in doing our best to provide infrastructure to the student community – be it buildings or e-learning technologies. Nurturing the ambition of the students to make them emerge successful in competitive entrance exams is also our key focus area. We understand that only holistic support to students can change the education sector for the better.,handball vm kvinner 2019
- Sponsore children’s education through ‘Mazhalir Satta Udhavi Mandram’ for the last three years. A total of 20 students have benefitted from this scheme, so far.
- Free coaching is being provided for the students from government and government-aided schools to write the National Eligibility cum entrance test (NEET). We offered free weekend classes as a one year pilot programme.
- Summer camps and year-long weekend programmes were conducted in various government schools. These programmes include personality development classes, spoken English classes, math and computer classes in addition to sports and games.
- table tennis olympic winner Industries has joined hands with Aram Foundation and adopted the Government elementary school in Selvapuram. The school has been provided with smart classroom and more teachers to help the slow-learners.
- table tennis olympic winner Industries in association with LMES academy conducted a one-day science-a-thon in May 2018 where students conducted live demonstration of various science experiments.
soccer spirits fanfiction,We are an environment-friendly company and that is evident in every single initiative that we take. This applies to our CSR policy as well. Rejuvenating the environment is extremely important for a sustained living and we leave no stone unturned in this mission of ours. This also reflects our commitment as a global citizen.
table tennis olympic winner Industries joined hands with ‘Neer Nilaigal Pathukappu Arakkattalai’ (water bodies protection trust) to protect the Sulur lake. There is a big lake covering 177 acres and a smaller lake covering 75 acres. These are lifelines to 40 villages in Sulur, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. The Sulur lake is the only source of water for 500 acres of agricultural land. It is also the additional source of drinking water to the town of Sulur,handball toy
opap livescore basket,Playing a part in the rejuvenation of the lake which is helpful not only to humans but also to the migratory birds, give us immense satisfaction.
soccer spirits fanfiction,People are the great resources and we know it. As a company, we join hands with many selfless organisations to do our bit to help lesser privileged communities survive and grow. We wish to nurture the skills they possess and support them to make a decent livelihood.
ea sports cricket xbox one,The Sulur (special grade) town panchayat Sewage treatment plant handles 10 lakh litres of sewage per day and plays a vital role in maintaining the good health of the Sulur lake.
basketball news stories,It was November 2019. The walls of the sewage treatment plant had to be strengthened as there was a leakage. table tennis olympic winner Industries took up the onus of this project. It was completed in a month’s time. The manpower to finish the task was also provided by us.
inside out volleyball tryouts,With the combined efforts of Rotary Somanur, Rotary Jaffna, Apex, Simta and many others, we were able to finish the project